Question: Is the Sofa a Fur Baby Free Zone?
Many families struggle with the decision; “Is the sofa is approved for the whole family?”
Sometimes it will be trickier to get your Fur Baby out of the habit and let’s be honest a winter cuddle on the sofa with your Fur Baby is just.
Tips and Tricks to keep your Sofa in Mint Condition:
- Keep Pet toys next to the Sofa.
- Keep a chew toy or a scratch post next to your sofa to avoid your Fur Baby finding relief in the legs of your new couch.
- Keep your Fur Baby’s nails trimmed.
- This will help with your Fur Baby not scratching up your Sofa when placing paws on the couch.
- Double-sided sticky tape on the couch on the spots where your Fur Baby tends to scratch will help with protecting your Sofa.
- Make sure your Fur Baby is getting lots of exercise and walks.
- Get a Pet Couch Cover
- Brush your Fur Baby’s hair regularly and keep a lint remover next to your couch!
– Fabric/Linen Freshener will work wonders on keeping your Sofa smelling fresh, you can even mix your own with fabric softener and water!