Pet & Animal Transport into Canada

Pets travelling to Canada are not subject to any quarantine time upon arrival.

All Pets need to be microchipped before they can leave South Africa

Pet’s inoculations (5 in 1 for dogs; 3 in 1 for cats; as well as Rabies for both) must be older than of 30 days and no more than 1 year prior to departure.

Puppies can travel on proof of mothers valid inoculations as above between the ages of 8 weeks to 12 weeks.  Thereafter, they will need to have their own inoculations at 12 weeks and wait 30 days before entry into Canada.  Puppies under the age of 8 months old must have an import permit for entry, this must be applied for by the new owner prior to the arrival of the puppy.

PETport will prepare all your Veterinary Health Certificates and Government Endorsements for you.

Get your quote


Share this page

Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on email

Call today to get the right advice


Western Cape

Kwa-Zulu Natal




Members of IPATA

Mrs Fishhoek
Local Guide · 53 reviews · 46 photos
Read More
Have used them twice, both times I've been extremely happy. Updated via telephone, email and sms. Driver was friendly and brilliant with pets. Good prices.
Marco Aurelio Navarro Roux
Local Guide · 67 reviews · 53 photos
Read More
Great service. Our dog was so spoiled and happy there
Jane Kelly
Local Guide · 4 reviews · 53 photos
Read More
Very caring, with both animals and humans alike