DID someone say….. PHOTOSHOOT?
We threw together some tips and tricks in capturing the best in your Fur Family!
- Use natural lighting to shoot. The flash can cause a red-eye effect or scare Fur Baby.
- Focus on their eyes. This will capture the true essence of your Fur Baby.
- Patience, patience, patience – Your Fur Babies are pretty excited when they are with you. Make sure they burn some energy before you start the photoshoot.
- Go towards your Fur Baby instead of waiting for him/her to come to you. It allows you to get on their level and capture the world through their eyes.
- Showcase your Fur Baby by doing things that they love! If they love the beach, playing bubbles or playing frisbee. Do just that. That will make the photo shoot much more fun for the whole family.