AMSTERDAM – KLM – Animal Hotel:
– The world’s largest and most modern facility for animals in transit.
– Cared for in comfortable surroundings by qualified and specially trained animal attendants.
– The Animal Hotel run by Air France KLM Martinair Cargo has won the prestigious IPATA Excellence Award 2019.
LONDON – Heathrow Animal Reception Centre:
– Established in 1977.
– Considers itself the world leader in animal care during transport.
– Yearly, over a million different animals travel through their doors.
NEW YORK – JFK – The Ark:
Located in New York. This is the first privately owned animal terminal.
The $48 Million facility sized at 178 000 squared-foot, that’s roughly 3 football fields.
5* modern facility promises pampering care that will rival any First Class Passenger travel.
FRANKFURT – Lufthansa Cargo Animal Lounge:
Fur Babies, Quarantine Officers, Animal Handlers and Veterinarians all situated in one state of the art building at Frankfurt International Airport.
Fifty employees and trained animal keepers ensure around-the-clock care.
It also happens to be the largest Animal Station in Europe.
ZURICH – SwissWorld Cargo:
State of the art facility at Zurich Airport.
Zurich Airport received the World Travel Award in the category “ Europe’s leading airport” for the 17th time in a row.