DUBAI KENNELS AND CATTERY
- Dubai Kennels and Cattery was established in 1983.
- They offer a variety of services from veterinary care, global relocations, grooming, collection and deliveries, pet food, accessories, and medications, and boarding and day-care for all animals, whether you have cats, dogs, birds, rabbits, and snakes.
- DKC is the official animal handler for Emirates Airline and DNATA and many other airlines at Dubai International Airport and Dubai World Central.
- They’ve also just released a new DKC 360 virtual tour for a comprehensive view of all they have to offer. This will ensure all pawrents traveling to Dubai with their fur babies get a real-life experience of where their fur kids will be staying before joining mom and dad in their new furever homes.
- Established in 1933 and the fastest-growing air cargo of Turkish Airlines.
- Turkish Cargo offers services to 127 different countries.
- Honoured with the “Best Cargo Airline – Europe” award from Air Cargo News
Awards in 2020.
- Over 30 years of experience in live animal shipments
AMSTERDAM – KLM – Animal Hotel:
- The world’s largest and most modern facility for animals in transit.
- Cared for in comfortable surroundings by qualified and specially trained animal attendants.
- The Animal Hotel run by Air France KLM Martinair Cargo has won the prestigious IPATA Excellence Award 2019.
LONDON – Heathrow Animal Reception Centre:
- Established in 1977.
- Considers itself the world leader in animal care during transport.
- Yearly, over a million different animals travel through their doors.
NEW YORK – JFK – The Ark:
- Located in New York. This is the first privately owned animal terminal.
- The $48 Million facility sized at 178 000 squared-foot, that’s roughly 3 football fields.
- 5* modern facility promises pampering care that will rival any First Class Passenger travel.
FRANKFURT – Lufthansa Cargo Animal Lounge:
- Fur Babies, Quarantine Officers, Animal Handlers and Veterinarians all situated in one state of the art building at Frankfurt International Airport.
- Fifty employees and trained animal keepers ensure around-the-clock care.
- It also happens to be the largest Animal Station in Europe.
ZURICH – SwissWorld Cargo:
- State of the art facility at Zurich Airport.
- Zurich Airport received the World Travel Award in the category “ Europe’s leading airport” for the 17th time in a row.
Istanbul Grand Airport
- Special Award Achievement winner as Airport of The Year in 2021
- Named “The Most Efficient Airport in Europe”
- IGA is the main international hub for Turkish Airlines
- A special check-in counter for all pawrents traveling with pets
- Free pet rooms and restrooms for all Istanbul Airport passengers, located on the departure floor after passport control
- They offer a variety of services from an airport hotel, library, child and family-friendly facilities, IGA sleep pods, prayer rooms, museums and exhibitions, youth lunge, beauty and spa services, privilege services for 65+, ATMs, and bank branches, fresh air terraces, infant care rooms and so much more.